Zion’s LWML is inviting all the members and friends of Zion to participate in our summer project: “An Ingathering of Items to be donated to the Ysleta Lutheran Mission” to support their Backpacks and School Supplies Program which benefits children in need in El Paso and Juarez. Items that are needed are:
- Backpacks for students (new or gently used)
- Notebooks (spiral and/or three ring),
- Notebook paper (wide and/or college ruled),
- Ball point pens (blue and/or black ink),
- Pencils (#2 lead and/or colored pencils),
- Coloring books (all ages),
- Watercolors and brushes,
- chalk (for chalkboards),
- Soccer balls.
Items for donation may be placed in designated boxes/baskets under the pool table in the Fellowship Hall and will be delivered to the Ysleta Mission. Thanks, in advance, for your help and support with this very important project, which will be on-going through the summer!