Join us for worship and for all our activities during Holy Week and Easter.
Palm Sunday – April 13, 10:30am
– remembering Jesus’ triumphant arrival in Jerusalem before his crucifixion. Children will receive palm branches and be invited to walk into church waving their branches during the opening hymn.
Maundy Thursday – April 17, 7pm
– remembering the night of Jesus’ betrayal, His Jesus’ institution of the Lord’s Supper, and His “New Commandment” to love one another. The word “Maundy” derives from the Latin: Mandatum (Commandment).
Good Friday – April 18, 7pm
– remembering Jesus’ crucifixion. This is a Tenebrae (literally shadows or darkness) service that focuses on the “Seven Last Words” of Jesus and uses a progressive darkening of the church at each of these “Words” to deepen the expression of Jesus’ death.
Easter Sunday – April 20
- Easter Breakfast Begins at 8am downstairs in the fellowship hall.
- Activities for Children begin at 9:15am upstairs in the auditorium.
- Worship begins at 10:30am in the sanctuary.
- Egg Hunt begins in the auditorium when the worship service ends.
This post is also available in: Spanish