We have a low teacher to student ratio that allows each child to receive optimum care and attention. Our teachers are faithful followers of Christ who are loving, experienced and skilled in the instruction of children. Our teachers are also moms who have raised children and know the needs and dynamics of young children.
Philosophy of Ministry and Education
We believe Our Lord blesses us to be a family:
- A WORSHIPPING FAMILY– celebrating the presence and grace of God through Word and Sacrament.
- A SERVING FAMILY– reaching out in the Name of Christ to help meet the needs of others.
- A LEARNING FAMILY– growing in faith and understanding as we study the Holy Bible together.
- A SHARING FAMILY– willing to pass along to others what God has first given us.
- A CARING FAMILY– crying together as we share a load of pain; rejoicing together as we are blessed.
We believe that education involves the total growth of a child; spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical. We are committed to providing a creative environment in which children can grow in each of these areas. Nurturing children’s self- esteem will always be a priority.
Children have an opportunity to:
- Interact with other children, practicing social skills and problem solving skills
- Learn and practice good manners
- Develop their character and learn to be responsible
- Develop their sense of self
- Enjoy a wide variety of age appropriate activities
This post is also available in: Spanish