We are learning who Jesus is.
What do we do all day? We explore God’s world while we are:
- Using our five senses
- Gaining independence and social skills
- And having good, old- fashioned fun
- Building toddler skills
- Learning to make transitions
Three-Year Old Class
We are praising God with songs.
Three year olds are very busy using games and songs while we are learning about:
- Shapes and numbers
- Building small and large motor skills
- Making transitions
- Learning to follow directions
We are exploring the Bible through stories and songs.
We spend our day using games, songs and other fun hands- on activities while we:
- Learn to be responsible and gain confidence in our
- Emergent math and reading skills
- Emergent fine motor skills
We are learning to share Jesus with others.
In Kindergarten, we use hands- on activities and experiences while we are preparing for academic excellence in:
- Problem- solving
- Character training
This post is also available in: Spanish