Thrivent Financial for Christians is providing funds that individual Thrivent members can apply for to carry out projects at Zion, Zion Day School, and with other charities. Are you a member of Thrivent (there are many at Zion)?
If you are a Thrivent member, consider applying for some Action Team funds this year:
- Get together with some friends or a church group at Zion
- Apply for the Thrivent Action Team funds at thrivent.com
- Purchase the needed items with the $250 debit card Thrivent provides
- Assemble the packages for distribution (either at YLM or at your church/school/home and deliver to YLM)
- Share the good news with Thrivent and with your friends.
The project can be a hands on service project, outreach project, education project or a fund raiser to benefit a great cause. Idea List from Thrivent (PDF file)